vouchers and policies
VOUCHER POLICY 2012
A gift voucher is a great way to introduce someone to the benefits of a ‘Day Spa Treatment’. Your friends or family have invested valuable money into your gift. Please read our voucher policy carefully so you are clear on our voucher terms and conditions.
Recently we have had a lot of vouchers showing up that are way past their expiry date. Due to this we have decided it is time to firm up our policy by putting some new conditions in place. This is to avoid any disappointments to our much valued clients and customers.
As of July 1st 2012
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months only - they will not be redeemed after this date.
- We cannot be held responsible for expired vouchers. To avoid this happening, keep your voucher somewhere visual or better still, book your treatment when you receive your gift.
- Treat it like cash, a voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen - keep it somewhere safe.
- We do not give change or refund our vouchers and you cannot use your voucher to purchase a voucher for someone else.
- If you do not show for your voucher booking, your voucher is instantly redeemed (check confirmation policy).
Please think ahead for your booking as we cannot always accommodate the time or day you request - especially when it is days away from your vouchers expiry date.
We ask that you please respect our voucher conditions. We aim to provide the best possible service to all of our clients and we look forward to pampering you.
Thanks, The Pure Indulgence team.
- We confirm your appointment bookings 24-48 hours in advance.
- If we send you a text please text back ‘yes’ to automatically confirm your booking, we will often ring you if we do not receive a text back.
- Please be aware that we do require your credit card details to confirm some bookings e.g. groups, couples, and some spa treatments over one hour.
- If you do not show for your voucher booking, your voucher is instantly redeemed.
Thank you for respecting our confirmation policy,
The Pure Indulgence team.